Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fat A

My neighbor Jeff convinced me to start working out with him. Unbeknownst to me, I agreed. It is called P90X, and it is a killer. Michelle thinks it is great, because I have "a little bit of a weight problem." They, Jeff and Michelle , are slowly trying to kill me, and at the moment they are succeeding. It has been a few weeks, and I am still waiting to see results. All I know is that right now I HURT everyday, and want the pain to be over!!! I guess that I just need to deal with it. Thank goodness Jeff is there, or else I would have been done with it after Day 1.

2 comments:

awm said...

Michelle!!! It's Annie, from Skyline. I am so glad to see you are doing well. I would love to get in touch with you.
anniesphotography@comcast.net

Mandy said...

Brian and Michelle! Your girls are darling!!! We really should try to get together soon. I would love to catch up. Hope you have a great week! Take Care....