Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boy oh Boy are we excited!!!

I can't believe it, but we are having a BOY!! I started to cry when the sonographer told me it was a boy ,what a boob I am!! Brian had to stay home with the girls because my appointment was at 8:00 in the morning so I called him as soon as I had the chance and he said "Yes",finally,no more girls. I would have to agree.:) Although I do really love my two girls. My mom is so excited, we are going shopping today to start his wordrobe seeing how I feel like I am starting from scratch again. Anyway this is so exciting for us!!

6 comments:

Brammer Family said...

We are so excited for you!!! Little boys are so much fun!

(I would have cried too) :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Congrats!! You will LOVE having a boy ;)

David and Michelle Christianson said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are lots of fun, but definitely different from girls. I'm glad things are going well. Keep us posted!

Charity said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!! Boys are so different and so much fun.

Rees Family said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. Guess what that means. You get to have another baby shower. Yay

Jill said...

CONGRATS! I think I would be totally different. I told Trav the other day I don't know what I would do with a boy! So happy for you!