Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things about ME!

Being inspired by a Facebook challenge, I came up with these 25 random facts about ME!

1 - My favorite colors are red and black.
2 - I am a total STAR WARS nerd. I can quote THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (my favorite one) word for word.
3 - My wife, Michelle, won't watch Star Wars with me because I sit there and quote it to her and she is tired of telling me to shut up.
4 - I still have most of my star wars toys in the garage.
5 - I grew up in Salt Lake, moved to Anchorage Alaska when I was 9 (my dad was the LDS Mission President there), and moved back to SLC when I was 12, but for some reason I would rather tell people I grew up in Anchorage instead of SLC. Just sounds cooler.
6 - I named my daughter after the first country I served in on my Mission. EESTI-MAE
Eesti means Estonia in Estonian.
7 - I hate my name. BRIAN sounds like a kids name to me. That is why i tell everyone to call me Fogg.
8 - I have turned into a talk radio junkie. The only time my radio is on FM is to listen to my iPod. Does that mean I am getting old?
9 - I am the WORST at "getting back" to people, whether it be via phone, email, text, etc. So i am going to apologize to everyone right now for taking so long to get back to you. I am the worst friend ever.
10 - "The doctors say I have whats called 'a little bit of a weight problem.'"
11 - I tried P90X (the work out program) and thought I was going to die. I need to get going again.
12 - Hi, my name is Fogg, and I am a sodaholic.
13 - I coach football, and am ADDICTED to it. From August to November, that is all i think about.
14 - I played baseball all through school, but refuse to be a baseball coach.
15 - My dream job is to teach history, Russian, and be the football coach.
16 - I would rather watch college football than the NFL.
17 - I have had 3 cars in my life. Red Jeep Wrangler Sport, Black Jeep Wrangler Sahara, and now I have a Black VW TDI Jetta. I told you i liked red and black.
18 - I have an XBOX 360, and PS3 (blu ray is AWESOME!!!), and they were both purchased under the guise of "they play DVD's". Hence why i don't have a Wii yet, they don't play DVD's. CURSE YOU NINTENDO!!!
19 - I made a play list on my iPod dedicated to GUITAR HERO songs.
20 - If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be in the Greek Isles. Beautiful, at least the pictures are, maybe living there would be different.
21 - I just took the Concealed Weapons Permit class, and I don't even own a handgun.
22 - I love to golf, even though I suck at it.
23 - I am a complete and total home body.
24 - I can't stand TV. I find all the blah blah blah annoying. I would much rather listen to music. Usually at night, Michelle will have the TV on and I will be on the computer with iTunes open, headphones on, listening to my music. The only TV I can handle is HOUSE and SCRUBS.
25 - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

1 comment:

Rees Family said...

Scrubs is one of the best t.v. shows ever made. We are glad we found another scrubs fan.