Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Anything he can do, I can do Better!!

I couldn't let Brian have all the lime light, so here is the list I created for facebook.
1- I came from a "broken" home. I grew up with my Mom and Brother. I have never met my Dad. Thank goodness we bought the house next door to my Grandparents..So they helped out quite a bit.
2- I was born with Strbismas (lazy eyes) and had to have surgery to correct them when I was 6. If wern't for a lady in my ward who worked for an eye doctor and noticed my eyes when I was 4 in Relief Society , I would have been blind today. My Pediatrition said my eyes turning in was an "optical illusion".
3- I have bunions on my feet. My Mom and Grandma both have them. I HATE them.
4- I have always wanted to be a "Career Woman."I guess this stems from years of my Mom saying getting my degree was a smart idea so I wouldn't have to rely on a Man to support me. Yes my Mom is still divorced.:)
5- I am happy to report that I am a stay-at-home Mom and it doesn't bother me in the least to rely on a "Man" to support me or us.
6- I am pregnant with our third child and no this was NOT a planned pregnancy!! I don't know how I feel about it yet...ask me in 7 months.:)
7-It scares me to death to talk in front of an audience...no matter Who it is!
8-I am not as tidy as my husband would like me to be, but he tells me I'm the hottest slob he's ever met.
9-I used to be a vegetarian. I quickly rectified that and now one of my favorite dishes is prime rib, especially from Texas Road House.
10- Yes I love to eat out as well.
11- I have never touched a worm, nor do I ever plan on touching one.But I love to eat snails..a.k.a escargo. yum!!
12-I hate to read ,but I loved reading the Twilight Series.
13-I have very unique handwriting, and it has even been documented by the State of Utah that it is illegible(I think that is the right word) stemming from our litigation.
14-It doesn't bother me to go on a double date with my husband's ex-girlfriend or to her Christmas party..I actually had a really good time!
15-For the most part I am one happy person and always have been, even though my family would say I had a "hard life" growing up.
16-I can't believe I was able to think of 16 things about me.It seems these days my focus is all about my kids. I wouldn't want it any other way.

3 comments:

laura said...

hey-its laura harding (ali's sister-in-law) congrats on baby 3!! i'm almost done with our last! due any day now!! it was great to see you- haven't for a while, keep in touch-

powerhouse said...

Hey Brian--This is our blog, not powerhouse...anyway just wanted to say hi. 3 kids!! Wow...i can only imagine.

Charity said...

So fun to get to know you better!